Please find below all of the links and documents which we believe to be most relevant to parents. Please be aware that these lists comprise of pages and documents which can be found elsewhere on the site, but which we have curated here also in an effort to make the more important and relevant information easier to find.
Click here to read letters sent home from school.
Below are some websites of organisations that offer support, advice and guidance for parents and carers, we hope you may find them of some use:
- www.liverpooleveryparentmatters.org.uk (Supports parents/carers by sharing information, resources, knowledge and skills)
- www.careforthefamily.co.uk (Vast amounts of valuable information to support families)
- www.parentlineplus.org.uk (0808 800 2222) 24 hours a day helpline (Facilitates parenting courses by phone). Offers support to anyone rearing a child.
- Family Links (01865 401800) Parental information and guidance.
- www.homestart.org.uk (08000 68 63 68) free helpline. (Offers support, friendship to parents of children under 5.)
- Family information directory: fsd.liverpool.gov.uk
- Information regarding Health, education and learning, parenting, housing, childcare, financial and much more (0800 085 2022).
- www.parentpartnership.org.uk (Provides information, advice and support to parents of children and young people with special educational needs.)
- Information about the College held by the DFE can be found here: http://education.gov.uk/cgi-bin/schools/performance/school.pl?urn=104718